Monday, April 28, 2008

Enough is enough!

Posted by Fio.

Too much food. Too many meals in restaurant, and way too little exercise.
That's me.
I'm 37 years old and I'm at least 30 pounds overweight.
Overweight. I hate that word. I prefer Undertall.
Either way, I need to loose the extra fat. And I'm starting today!

I did good for breakfast. I had a banana and strawberry smoothie. Lunch was good also, with a small salad and one crisp bread with Gouda cheese.
I walked three miles when I came home from work, and I made myself a grilled vegetable pita bread for dinner. At that point I was so proud of myself, I celebrated with ice cream. Mint Chocolate. My favourite.

Let's just say, tomorrow brings a new day with new possibilities. At least I exercised today, and that counts, right?

No comments: