Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Report from a proud dieter

Posted by Fio.

Today I did rather well!
I had a strawberry smoothie for breakfast (150 calories), a pasta salad for lunch (home made and low fat since I used a vinaigrette dressing, not too many calories) and I had a pita bread with salmon, vegetables and rice for dinner (still not that many calories). I even walked three miles after work!
All well so far.
Then I filled out my tax return papers and I celebrated the good work with a glass of wine and a chocolate praline (dark chocolate praline filled with prunes, marzipan and Madeira wine....number of calories unknown but then who's counting? ;-)
So why am I still proud, you might ask?
Because my tax returns happens only once a year, and I think that some things should be celebrated. Having done the paperwork of tax returns definitely calls for a celebration in my book. It's so boring that the only thing that can get me through it is the thought of something good afterwards.
And nothing beats wine and dark chocolate!

No comments: