Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 4

I feel so much better. This day has gone by like a dream!

I made myself a fruit salad with 1 apple, 1 banana and a kiwi for breakfast.
Then I went hiking for an hour and I had lunch in the forrest. I had another fruit salad for lunch made of 1/2 honey dew melon, kiwi and a handfull of blueberries. I also brought a banana which I ate at the same time.

For dinner I had soup with meat, carrots and potatoes. I had a waffle for dessert but hey, it is Saturday night and after all, waffles are a human right, right? ;-)

All in all, day 4 has been the easies day so far. I hadn't lost any more weight this morning but I feel less bloated and I haven't been hungry for a minute. My blood sugar have been very stable today. I'm curious to see if it will stay that way because when my blood sugar fall, so does my mood. If this diet changes that, that alone is a good reason to stick with this diet long term!

No comments: