Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 5

Since it's Sunday I slept in today. When I finally got up, it was close to 9am.

I made myself a fruit salad out of cantaloupe, honey dew and some other melon that I don't remember the name of. I added some fresh pineapple, blueberries and kiwi, and the salad kept me full till way past lunch.

This afternoon I went hiking for a good hour in the forrest and it was a nice exercise. The weather was nice but it's getting dark so early in the afternoon I walked fast because I was a little afraid of getting lost if i didn't make it out of the forrest before the sun went down.

For dinner I made lamb steak with potatoes au gratin and a green leaf salad.
I had a glass of red wine with my dinner, and a scope of mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. It tasted wonderful!

I probably should have skipped both the wine and the ice cream, but I didn't eat a lot of ice cream and honestly, why bother going on a diet if there's no lights in the food tunnell, right?

3 comments:

Chronic Artist said...

Your new diet sounds delicious and hilarious. I think I'm losing again and I had a peanut butter cup tonight. I think that goes right up there with your pringles and ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Yes, a scoop of ice cream now and then won't ruin your diet! :)

dhimas said...

very helpful tips, thanks for sharing i will visit back
http://gohealthcare.blogspot.com