Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A new approach to an old problem

Posted by Fio.

The last few weeks - months - have been so busy I've hardly had time to cook, exercise or clean.
Then last night I realized that things won't be changing anytime soon. *IF* I want to loose weight, *I* need to make a change, because it won't happen out of the blue.

I also know that I need a schedule for weight loss. I need to do the same thing EVERY day. Loose diets plans don't work for me.

So I'm going back to what I know works for me: Raw until dinner.
I eat fruit and vegetables until dinner. It's easy for me because I LOVE fruits and vegetables!
I also love dinner. It's my favourite meal of the day.
Also, I think that I can vary my diet more if I include dinner, but half of my dinner will be a green salad. Also, I'm not much of a meat eater so my dinners will mostly be vegetarian.

Since I don't believe in starting tomorrow, I started today. I want to loose 20 pounds and it starts today.

So far, so good. I had one Fiji pear (looks like an apple, tastes like a pear) for breakfast.
Lunch was a banana, an apple and a bag of tasty cherry tomatoes.

I have 10 almonds in my purse that I will snack on for the next two hours.

And best of all, I'm not hungry. Yet! :-)

No comments: