Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back to square one

Posted by Fio.

I met a friend for lunch yeasterday. We shared a bottle of wine, and we talked and laughed. Then we went shopping, stopped for some more wine before we ended up at this really nice place and had dinner. And more wine.
We had a blast, and I didn't get home until midnight.

I had just walked in the door when it started. I suddenly felt sick, and to make a long story short, I must have been something I ate, because I spent most of the night in a place that most people don't want to be during the night. It was awful! I haven't been this sick in years, or since since I ate that camel burger in Egypt years ago. I thought I was going to die!

But I made it to this morning and when I crawled onto the scale this morning, I was down the one pound I gained a few days ago. In other words, all is not bad, but to be honest, I'd rather have an extra pound than living through another night like this one.

No comments: