Monday, May 19, 2008

I am beyond pi$$ed!

Posted by Fio.

Please excuse my language, but I'm close to exploding!

For the last three weeks, I have walked over three miles a day, five days a week. I have had a fruit smoothie (150 calories) for breakfast, a home made salad with a vinaigrette dressing or a home made sandwich for lunch, and a healthy dinner with lot's of vegetables in the evening. (And hardly any sauce to go with it.)
I have made sure I have gotten seven hours of sleep a night (- or more). I drink mostly water or unsweetened tea, but I do have a glass of juice a couple of times a week. I've had three glasses of wine in three weeks, and guess what! When I weighed myself this morning, I was ONE POUND MORE than I was three weeks ago!!! Meaning, I weigh more now than before I went on my diet.

I am so mad, I'm close to using all the bad words I can think of.
I feel like giving up, but I made a promise to myself: I am staying on this diet until the end of July!

Pasta, your dishes (below) looks delicious!
My mouth watered when I saw the picture of your berry and banana breakfast, and your soup looks SOOO good! I'm sorry things have been going slow for you too. But I guess things can't get any worse now, right? :-)

No comments: