Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yin yang dieting

PASTA!!!
I'm so glad to see you on here. I have missed you bunches. It's no fun dieting alone.

I started very good this morning.
I made myself a fruit salad from honeydew melon, grapes, strawberries, pineapple and kiwi fruit for breakfast. ThenI took the dog for a 3 mile walk in the sun.
I had a pita stuffed with vegetables for lunch, with a steaming hot cup of herb tea. It tasted delicious.
Then I went grocery shopping and everything went downhill.

Outside my grocery store, there is this cafe that sells the best yogurt ice. (With powdered chocolate on top....)
I came home, prepared dinner and since I made baked chicken ( it takes an hour in the oven) I had a snack. (a pack of chocolate with caramel). Then I had a glass of Coca cola because I was thirsty.

The chicken, on the other hand, tasted marvellous, and after all, I did walk three miles today.

No comments: