Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Pasta Shortage is Over

By Pasta

Are you feeling better Fio? Food poisoning sounds awful.

I'm not sure I actually believe in the rice shortage. I've been thinking about rice quite a bit lately because I'd stopped eating it at home. I've recently started again and I can't believe how much faster I get full. Seems obvious, but in the past I'd cut out carbs to save points (I'm on weight watchers when I'm good.) I'm beginning to think I actually eat less if there's some rice involved.

This does not hold true for pasta. I could eat ginormous, endless bowls of pasta. With butter, with red sauce, with pesto....doesn't matter, I just love it. :-)

And wine too. And chocolate. And nuts. See why Fio and I are friends?

Hmm, this doesn't really sound like a diet post....

No comments: