Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stop the Presses, Alert the Media. I Actually Exercised!!

by Pasta

I'd been stuck. I couldn't walk because of my ankles. I couldn't ride my bike because of my neck. Finally I found Water Aerobics!!

It was me, lots of grandmothers, some moms-to-be, and a few other out of shape or injured people. I couldn't do everything, but most of the time I could do at least something. It felt so great to be able to move a bit again! It was like being let out of a cage. Then I pushed too far and had to tone it down, but great to be moving!

Then I came home and stepped on the scale.

One pound down! With all the steroids, I count that as huge progress. Break out the carrot sticks, I'm celebrating. :-)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good for you :)

I sadly exercise as a last resort but do walk a bit.

Divas on a diet said...

Pasta, I'm so proud of you!

Hugs from your dieting friend Fio.