Thursday, May 15, 2008

I want Eva Longrias legs!

Posted by Fio.

I was flipping through the April issue of In Style today (I'm not a slow reader, but these magazines come at 400 pages and it takes time to get through them, know what I mean?) and I suddenly saw the title;
"Get Eva's legs!"

Eva Longria Parker, as her name is now after she got married, does lunges (forward lunges, back lunges, side lunges and and transverse lunges - meaning stepping out at a 45-degree angle, three times a week.)
Then - and this is where it becomes interesting - the article says that Longria Parker also hikes, power walks and uses an elliptical.

For those of you who have followed my diet without being on a diet, you know that hiking and power walking is a large part of my plan to become a slim and marvellous version of myself. ;-)

After being on a diet for over two weeks and having only lost two pounds, I have to admit I was not happy with my progress yesterday. But you know what? I will at least come out of this with great looking legs. If I add a few lunges to my daily walk, I will get Eva Longria Parkers legs!

I can live with that!

No comments: