Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You convinced me Fio!

Posted by Pasta

The middle way. I bought ice cream, but it's mochi ice cream (looks like this. Bite sized pieces wrapped in a sticky rice shell. They're built for portion control but without the extra packaging.

I had some wine, but less. Then I went out and sat on the front porch and gazed at my crazy lawn exploding with 20 different kinds of flowers. Pinks, oranges, purples, and lots of greens. It was a feast for the eye.

All balanced out by a lean cuisine lunch (butternut ravioli with extra veggies) and a few mini-veggie corn dogs with a veggie bologna sandwich. I splurged and put a little creamy havarti on too.

It felt a lot better than downing too many margaritas with too many tortilla chips.

I may not be doing what I had aimed to, but this blog is definitely helping me NOT go off the deep end.

Thank you!

No comments: