Sunday, May 4, 2008

Today is the "new day" I was talking about yesterday

Posted by Fio.
The new me is having fruit salad for breakfast.
As it happens, I love fruit and vegetables, and my "big plan" - if there ever was one - is to incorporate as much fruit and vegetables in my diet as possible. With my frantic schedule, there is no way I'm going to be able to follow a diet. I take pride in eating as many foods as possible, and I think thats good for me in terms of nutrition. But I try to stay on the healthy side and choose the things that are good for me (and las time I checked, dark chokolate *IS* good for me!).
I don't believe in extreme diets. I think that for this to have a long term effect, I need to change my habits rather than jump on a crash diet. Still, this dieting thing is affecting me in some weird ways.
As much as I try to diet in a non-diet fashion, I'm afraid dieting has hit my brain. Last night I was watching Animal Planet on TV. A lion was attacking a zebra, and I found myselt thinking, " how many calories there is in a zebra...."

No comments: