Friday, May 9, 2008

How to diet on restaurant food

Posted by Fio.

I spent the last three days in a hotel, and as one knows, dieting when you can literally swim in delicious food, is hard.

Thankfully, modern restaurants these days provide a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. I had a yogurt with fresh fruits on the side for breakfast, a fish and seafood buffet for lunch with a strawberry smoothie as dessert, and then I went for soup starters and grilled fish for dinner.
I think I did good. The food was absolutely delicious, and I didn't get hungry between meals as I normally dowhen I stay in hotels.
Since this was a trip through work, I had a set program every day. With a bronchities infection in full bloom at the same time, I dropped exercise. After all, my health is more important to me than dropping these pounds at a steady speed.

I'm sorry you've had a rough week too, Pasta. But look at the up side; it can only go better from here :-) .

No comments: