Friday, May 2, 2008

I have a theory (While waiting for Pasta)

Posted by Fio.

As you might have noticed, this blog is about the dieting divas, whereas only one diva has posted so far.
Now I know why.
I got off to a bumpy start, with weight gain and food poisoning.
My diva buddy Pasta is smart. I bet she has spent the last week getting into her dieting habit so once she starts posting, she'll already be on a roll.
She's probably been eating nothing but salad and fruit all week, whereas I've had wine, more wine and chocolate. I even had ice cream!

But not anymore. Once I get off the sofa and stop feeling sorry for myself after being food poisoned last Wednesday, I will start serious dieting. Trust me. I'll be Miss Lettuce and FraĆ¼lein Fruit before you know it. Nothing can stop me now! :-)

No comments: